Microdolly Jib Arm
This jib system possesses all of the attractive characteristics
of the Microdolly dolly and track system including its light weight
and compact size.
The weight basket allows you to use locally available counter weights
such as books, sand bags, even water, dramatically decreasing the
- Weighs 12 pounds
- Automatically adjusts to the tilt of the camera as the boom moves
- 5" color LCD monitor
- Works off a 2 stage ENG tripod
- Arm extension from 31 inches to 80 inches
- Arm can reach 77 inches above the tripod legs
- 40lbs. capacity
- Built to work in extreme weather conditions
We've put together
a pool of cameramen who are comfortable with our jib so you get
the most out of it.
Daily rate between $80 &
$250 depending on configuration.
ECS Video Systems, Inc. gladly services
Boston and all of New England.